In the billing section of the GonnaOrder application, you can view and manage your subscriptions, manage your billing information, and view your invoices. The subscription price is always up-to-date at the Pricing section of the GonnaOrder website www.gonnaorder.com/pricing and we invite you to check from time to time.
We have three subscription types/status:
- 14 day free unlimited trial: This is the status of your subscription for the first 14 of your membership and before you buy a subscription. During this time, your store can receive unlimited orders and customers can view your menu for unlimited
- Limited freemium: The limited freemium status occurs in two stages. Limited freemium with 20 orders per month and unlimited menu viewings is the first stage. After your store receives 20 orders in any given month and you have not paid for a subscription, ordering will be disabled but your customers can still view your menu for unlimited times.
- Active: When the subscription page shows the active status, you have a paid subscription and which you can extend at any time.
On This Page
View and manage your Subscriptions
The first information that is displayed to you in the subscription section is the subscription status. There are three possible statuses that you may see here: 14 day free trial, Limited Freemium, and Active. Below is an explanation of what you get with each of these.
14-Day Free Trial
GonnaOrder gives every new customer a chance to test and evaluate all available functionalities. During the first 14 days from the day you register a store, you and your customers will enjoy all the functionalities of GonnaOrder. Customers will be able to view your menu, add offers to a shopping cart and place orders. Among other things, you will also be able to configure your store, receive unlimited orders, and download/print orders.
We invite you to purchase a subscription before the expiry of the trial period to continue receiving unlimited orders. However, if you are still not done testing GonnaOrder at the end of the trail period, you may continue using your catalog as a digital menu through our Limited Freemium subscription as explained in the next section.
Limited Freemium – 20 orders per month
In case you have not purchased a subscription for your store at the end of the trial period, GonnaOrder will automatically change the status of your subscription to the Limited Freemium. This may also be the case if you have purchased a subscription in the past but has expired.
When your store subscription is Limited Freemium, your customers will still view your menu for unlimited times, but you will only be eligible to receive 20 orders every month. GonnaOrder will keep track of all orders placed in your store every month and send you a reminder email when you receive the 16th email which equates to 80% of your quota. Further, when you receive 20 orders, GonnaOrder will send you an email to inform you that ordering will be disabled for the rest of the month.
Limited Freemium – Limit reached
After the 20th order, the subscription page will auto-update to let you know that the 20 orders limit has been reached and that ordering is disabled for the rest of the month.
When your subscription has this status, customers will only be able to view your menu but they cannot submit an order via GonnaOrder. You can purchase a GonnaOrder subscription to remove these restrictions.
The key point here is that you will still have a free website (online menu) and a QR-code menu. Further, you can still access unlimited information from our help center and make changes to the store catalog and settings.
After you purchase the GonnaOrder subscription, your Subscription Status will be shown as Active. You will also see your subscription end date. In case you have purchased a 1-year subscription, the end date should be one year from the date of purchase. This is the date on or before which you should extend your subscription.
You and your customers will enjoy all the features built into GonnaOrder with no limitations. All settings and features will be available to you and you can receive unlimited orders through your GonnaOrder store.
Purchase or extend a subscription
You can purchase a GonnaOrder subscription at any time for as long as you have an account with us.
- If you purchase a subscription before the end of your 14-day unrestricted free trial, you will continue receiving unlimited orders per month even after your trial period expires. This means your subscription status will be switched to active as soon as you subscribe and that your account will not switch to the Limited Freemium plan.
- In case your subscription status is Limited Freemium (after expiry of the trial period or expiry of previous subscription), purchasing a subscription will remove the restrictions you have of 20 orders per month and you can enjoy unlimited orders once again.
- Finally, if your subscription status is Active, purchasing a subscription will extend the subscription for the purchased duration beyond the date that you have purchased the subscription. For example, assuming your subscription is Active until the 31st of December 2021, and you purchase a 1-year subscription before the 31st of December 2021. In that case, your subscription end date will be extended for 1 year, so the new date will be the 31st of December 2022.
Complete the following steps to purchase or extend a subscription for your store:
- Login to your GonnaOrder account and pick the appropriate store from the store list (only if you have 2 or more stores)
- Choose Billing from the store’s menu
- Under billing and on the Subscriptions tab, click on the Purchase subscription button to bring up the subscription details page. You will have to click on the Extend subscription button if your store has an active subscription.
- On the subscription details page you may enter your VAT Number and a discount voucher code if you have any. GonnaOrder accepts payments made via credit cards or PayPal only.
Before you purchase a subscription, it is good to ensure the name and address of the store for which you are purchasing the subscription are accurate. These will appear in your invoice.
That is it. You can now receive unlimited orders through your GonnaOrder store!
Manage billing information
Your billing details will be available under Billing > Billing Details. You may update the information herein to ensure you remain compliant with laws in your region or state.
Your billing information includes the following:
- Business name
- VAT Number
- Business Address
Download your invoices
If you have purchased a subscription at least once, you will see your invoices listed under the Invoices tab under Billing. You can click on any of the invoices to download it as pdf file. The invoice shows your billing information, the date and time of a purchase and the amount you paid for your subscription.
In case you have any questions regarding the subscription package or invoices, please contact us through the contact form and we will be glad to serve you.