Viva Wallet as a payment provider facilitates payments for online and in-person purchases. It is a versatile payment provider allowing you to receive payments through your online store or via physical credit card processing machines in your physical store outlet. You can create a Viva Wallet account or use an existing account to receive payments from your GonnaOrder customers.
|Supported Payment methods||Credit and debit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal|
|Available countries||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom, Europe.|
|Payment provider logo|
On This Page
- Configure your Viva Wallet account to receive payments from GonnaOrder
- Configure your store to receive payments with Viva Wallet
- How to find your Viva Wallet Merchant ID
- The Viva Wallet payment interface
- Disconnect Viva Wallet from your store
Configure your Viva Wallet account to receive payments from GonnaOrder
You should first configure your Viva Wallet account to start receiving payments in your GonnaOrder store. There are four primary settings that you must first update. Except for the logo, the other values must be used as provided below.
- Domain name: gonnaorder.com
- Success URL: https://gonnaorder.com/payment-routing/viva
- Failure URL: https://gonnaorder.com/payment-routing/viva
- Logo: Use your store logo or the GonnaOrder logo.
The domain name tells Viva Wallet the website where customers will be making payments. All stores must set gonnaorder.com as the domain name regardless of whether you have configured a custom domain for your store.
The success and failure URLs indicate the pages to which the customer goes should their payment succeed or fail. This page is responsible for redirecting the user back to your store after successful payment.
Lastly, you can optionally customize the payment page with your logo. We recommend that you use your store logo as this is more friendly and familiar to your customers. If you do not have a logo yet, use the GonnaOrder logo or skip it. The Viva Wallet logo will be used on the payment page if you do not upload a file.
Follow these steps to configure your Viva Wallet account:
- Log in to your Viva Wallet account dashboard
- From the menu on the left, click on Sales >Online Payments >Website/Apps.
- From the Website/Apps section, choose the payment source you would like to update and click on Default on the code column to edit the payment settings. A popup will appear where you can update your payment information.
- On the pop-up screen, enter the domain name, upload a logo, and set the Success and failure URLs.
- Mark all the checkboxes towards the bottom of the page and update
You can also follow the video below to configure your Viva Wallet account.
Configure your store to receive payments via Viva Wallet
The process in the previous section prepares your Viva Wallet account to receive payments from GonnaOrder. However, that alone is not enough for customers to start paying online. You must connect your GonnaOrder store to your Viva Wallet account so that customer payment are sent to the correct receiving account.
Follow the steps below to connect your store to your payments account:
- Log in to your GonnaOrder store and navigate to Settings >Payment Providers
- On the Viva Wallet section, click on the Connect with Viva Wallet button and enter your merchant ID.
You can find your merchant ID in your Viva Wallet account dashboard under Settings > API access > Smart Checkout Credentials. You can also create a new viva wallet account and get the credentials.
After connecting your account, you can enable Viva Wallet payments by turning the toggle button below your merchant ID to yes. All payments to your store via this provider will be available under your Viva Wallet account dashboard.
How to find your Viva Wallet Merchant ID
Your merchant ID is available in your Viva wallet account. Follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Log in to your Viva Wallet account dashboard and go to Settings > API Access.
- Locate your merchant ID under Access credentials
- Copy your merchant ID from the Viva wallet dashboard and paste it into the respective field in your GonnaOrder payment settings.
The Viva Wallet Payment interface
If you have successfully set up Viva wallet as your payment provider, it will be used when customers seek to pay for their orders online. GonnaOrder will redirect users to a secure payment form hosted by Viva Wallet, where they can use any of Viva Wallet’s supported payment methods.
Disconnect Viva Wallet from your store
You can disconnect Viva Wallet payments from your store at will. You will need to set up another payment provider to continue receiving order payments from your customers.