You are always welcome to make changes in your profile. Whether it is your address or other personal information, you have full access to your profile data and there are no restrictions to when you can make changes.
On This Page
- Find profile settings
- Change your profile information
- Connect GonnaOrder with your Google, Facebook, or Apple ID
Find profile settings
After successfully creating an account and accessing the dashboard, you will find your email address at the top right corner of your account dashboard. Click on your email address to open the dropdown menu.
- My Profile
- Social Accounts
- Change Password
You will need to choose the My Profile option to update your information. See the next section.
Change your profile information
After you click on the Profile change option, you will be redirected to your profile section. You can change or update all the details shown under your profile.
- Email: This is the email that you’ll use to get information from GonnaOrder. If you change this email, you’ll need to login to your account with the changed email. You’ll also receive a confirmation email to authorize the Email change.
- First Name: Here, you’ll be able to change the first name of the user. If you are allowing your business partner or your manager then you may consider changing the first and last name or creating a new user account altogether.
- Last Name: Here you’ll be able to change the last name of the user for your account.
- Country: You can change the name of your country here. This is the country associated with the account and should be where you reside.
- Phone Number: If you recently changed your phone number then please update the recent contact number by filling this field.
- Preferred Language: You can change the preferred language for your account here.
After making necessary changes, please click the Update Profile button to save your changes. You will see a confirmation message and receive an email to confirm the change of user information.
Connect GonnaOrder with your Google, Facebook, or Apple ID
Users who had previously created their GonnaOrder accounts before we enabled social registration can as well connect GonnaOrder with their social accounts. This also applies to users who signed up with an email address and a password rather than using social accounts. To do this, you will need to be logged into your account.
From your account, click on the drop down caret symbol next to your email account in top right section of your GonnaOrder dashboard. This brings up a section with some fundamental settings for your account. To proceed to connect GonnaOrder with your social accounts, click on the Social Accounts from the drop down list as shown in the image below.
On the next screen, choose the appropriate social account to connect. For this example case, we will be connecting GonnaOrder with a Google account but the process is almost the same for Facebook accounts and Apple ID.
For the example case, we will choose Google as the social account as seen in this image.
From the above step, you will be presented with Google accounts that are available on your computer at the time and you will have to choose one. Notice that you can only connect GonnaOrder with a single Google account and only one Facebook account. Hence you need to be careful when choosing the account to connect.
Once you have chosen your Google account, GonnaOrder will receive your name, email address, language preference, and profile picture from Google. These details will then be saved in your GonnaOrder account if and only if the selected email account is not registered with another GonnaOrder account.
You can now log in to manage your GonnaOrder account using your preferred social account without having to type your email and password every time.