After creating your account you’ll need to register your Store. So, when you click on the account activation link on the email and login to your account, you’ll reach the page where you can register your store.
Here you’ll need to provide accurate information about your business as these information will be accessible by your customers.
You can also register multiple stores in GonnaOrder. If you want to register your next store, you’ll find Register New Store option on the left admin panel of your GonnaOrder dashboard.
On This Page
Register your Store
- Click on Register new Store in menu to start adding your new store. For the first time when you login in to your GonnaOrder account, you will be redirected to this page automatically.
- Provide the required information about your store
- Name (Name of your Store): Enter the name of your store here. This name is how your customers recognize your business. The character limit for this field is 50 characters.
- Description (Describe your Store): Enter the description of your store here. You can use this to describe the type of products you sell. Make the best use of this space by entering your unique selling proposition. You’re allowed to enter up to 150 characters here.
- Country (Country in which your store will operate): Click and select the country of operation from the dropdown list. If you are operating in multiple countries, you should add it as different stores as the products you’ll offer and the prices will be different.
- Time zone: When you enter the country, this field will be filled automatically. But if you are operating in a country with multiple time zones, you can choose your preference from the drop-down. This field can also be used to calculate the hours of operation and open/closed time internally.
- Address: You can provide Address line 1 and Address line 2. Providing information in one address field is compulsory. If you are able to pinpoint your store location using the both address lines, your customers will find your store easily.
- Post Code: Please provide the postcode of your store location here so it becomes easier for your customers to locate your store.
- Region: This is an optional field, but if it is applicable to your country, you should provide this information.
- City: Please provide the name of the city where your store is located. Most of the time, stores are also searched using the city filter.
- Phone number: Enter the contact number of your store here. This will serve your customers for phone orders. We’ll also use this number occasionally if we have to reach you.
- Language: This is the language used in your store. Please select the language from the drop-down which is most commonly used in your store.
- GonnaOrder Domain: You’ll make your first online presence when setting up your store information at GonnaOrder, if you haven’t already created an online portal.
– Select the best name for your store URL so that your customers can recognize and remember you.
– Your GonnaOrder website can be accessed through www.(name you choose) + (.gonnaorder) + (.com).
– For example, if you entered “authentic_takeaway_food_1” as your GonnaOrder Domain, your store can be accessed through “www.authentic_takeaway_food_1.gonnaorder.com”.
– You could also choose “authentictakeawayfood1″(without the underscores), “authentic-takeaway-food-1″(with the hyphen/dash), or “authentic-takeaway-food”(without the numbers) as far as they are not already registered.
– Please feel free to consult with us if you face any confusion to choose your GonnaOrder Domain.
3. After providing the information and verifying it, click on the Save button.
After successfully registering your store, you can proceed to setting up catalog in your store.