GonnaOrder provides you a dashboard where you can track your orders. The Orders Page shows you a list of all orders that are submitted to your store. You can click on any order to view the details of that order. Then, you can perform different actions on them like close, cancel, or print.
On This Page
The order overview page provides the list of orders you have received from your customers. By default, the new orders are displayed first on the list. The list is automatically refreshed and whenever a new order arrives, it will be shown at the top in order list. This way, you can recognize a new order and start the process to fulfill that order.
- To view the you’ve received from your customers, click on Orders tab from the dashboard.
Order Fields is the group of information that you’ll find for all the orders you’ll receive. For every order the following information is displayed
- Order Identifier: This is a unique identifier of an order for your store. It allows you to communicate on order numbers with your customers as well as internally within your employees. This identifier is also shown to the customers when they are placing their orders. It is also included in their order confirmation email. In the screenshot below, CH-5R is the order identifier.
- Delivery Method & Location: There are two types of orders for the admin or seller: Pickup and Serve. Orders without any location will go to Pickup and the orders which have a location will be treated in Serve. The location is either based on a QR code that is scanned by the customer or it is based on a link with the location shared with a customer or it will be entered manually by a customer during the ordering process.
– Location can be looked upon while the customer scans their Table-precise QR Code for orders.
– One can also track and deliver location shared by the customer for order delivery.
- Paid Amount: This is the total amount of the order and it is shown, whether the order has been paid or not. This is the bill amount payable by the customer.
- Payment Status: The payment status shows weather the customer has paid for the order or not. Payment status is shown for each order. A store may have setup payments as mandatory or optional.
- Date & Time of the Order: In these columns, the Date & Time of the order placed by the customer are displayed. This helps in effective management of the delivery of orders in order to maintain the customer satisfaction through quick delivery.
Order Statuses & Changes
- Open: The default location for any order taking place is the ‘Open’ tab present in the order menu. It represents that the order hasn’t been processed ahead. Further, your order ‘open’ tab can be taken as your order inbox.
- Rejected: It may so happen that you are unable to process your order. In that case, you can mark the order as ‘Rejected’. And that particular order will be automatically directed to the ‘Reject’ tab in the order menu. The customer should be notified about the order rejection. You could provide a professional courtesy to check if the customer is interested in making some alternative orders. 1. To Reject an order click on that specific order and the click Reject.
- Closed: Once you have finished processing an order and you don’t need to see it in the ‘Open’ orders tab. From the Order details page you can mark it as complete by selecting to ‘close’ the order. It will then automatically be moved to the ‘Closed’ tab of Orders menu.1. To Close an order click on that specific order and the click Close.
Order Status for Customers
For orders that are of type ‘Pickup‘ where the user hasn’t specified to be delivered at a location, it is possible for the customers to see the status of their orders. This will allow them to know when they can pickup their orders.
For orders that are of type ‘Serve‘ where the user has specified a location, the customers will not see the status of the order.
- Open orders are communicated to the customers as Sent on their screen. It basically means that the customer has made a successful order with the seller. And, as soon as the order has arrived in the order dashboard, the customer will see the visual below for a ‘Pickup’ order
- Viewed: Orders that have been viewed at least once by someone and are greyed out in the ‘Open’ tab list are communicated to the customers as status Received. This basically means that the order has been received by the store. As soon someone has clicked on an order and viewed it, a ‘Pickup’ order for a customer will be shown as ‘Viewed’.
- Ready: When an order is closed by someone in the Order dashboard, it will appear to the customer as the order is ‘Ready’. This basically means that the order that they have placed is ready for processing.
- Cancelled: Orders marked as cancelled are communicated to the customers as status Rejected when they have placed a ‘Pickup’ order. The rejected status can inform a customer that their order has been rejected by the store for some reason and cannot be processed.
Order details refer to the complete information of a particular order. The customers will be able to view the details by clicking on the very order that they placed.
Order Details page shows:
- Full Order Content: Here, the complete details of the order are displayed. Be it the quantity of order, description, and additional comment of the customer. Every detail is available here.
- Order Note: Order note is a section where a customer enters his wishes for that particular order. Customers may have special wishes about the order. These are mentioned in the order note.
Besides marking the order as closed or cancelled, the Store owner has the option to Print or Download an order from the order details page. It is recommended to setup the right printer settings when print functionality is required