When you create your GonnaOrder store, you must provide basic details about your business. Additionally, you can provide a store logo and cover image. Both the store details and images are available for editing under the Settings > Details.
On This Page
Add Basic Details
The store name, address, description, and Time Zone are all basic information relating to your store. After registering your store, you will be able to update these details under the details section.
To add or update your store’s basic details, click on Settings from the GonnaOrder menu. By default, the Details tab will be pre-selected and you can edit the information directly.
You can add or update these details under the Details tab:
- Store Name: You can change or update your store name at any time at will. A name change can be necessary when you have moved your store to a new location or after a change of ownership.
- Description (Optional): The store description is optional. However, it helps customers identify your store and what you sell or where you are located. It can be updated to reflect changes in the menu, store ownership, and location.
- Country: Every store must be associated with a country. The country is selected when you create
your store. You may not change the country in which your store operates. However, you may send an email to your GonnaOrder partner or our support staff to request for a country change. In that case, you must explain why you want to relocate your store.
- Time Zone (Optional): If you made an error while previously providing the time zone information, then you can update it from the details section. The time zone selected for your store will be used to set your store schedules and configure opening times.
- Address, Post Code, Region (Optional), City: If you need to change your Address, Post Code, Region, and City information for your store, you can change it here. You can use the two address lines provided to pinpoint the location of your store. Additionally, GonnaOrder’s integrated map system will help you confirm the location of your store on an actual map that only comes up
- Phone Number (Optional): If the contact number for your store has changed, you should update it from here so that your customers can reach you for inquiries.
Select Default Language for Store
You can select any language as the default language of your store. However, every item and category in your store (plus option groups and options) must be available in the target language. Therefore, you must translate all labels in your store in the target language before making the selection.
Attempting to switch the default language to one for which not all store items have translations will result in an error. To avoid this, you can change and translate labels via excel. That way, you will be able to easily translate all labels and upload the translations when ready and you can then switch the store’s default language easily.
Add & Delete Store Images
There are two types of images that GonnaOrder allows you to add and delete: a store logo and a cover image. The logo is usually part of your company’s branding and represents your store’s identity while the cover image can showcase some of the items available in your store.
Both the logo and the cover image are displayed as part of the store header when a customer visits your GonnaOrder store.
Although GonnaOrder supports both jpg/jpeg and png images, we highly recommend you upload png images. Further, we recommend that your images be of sizes within 10Kb – 20Kb although GonnaOrder will accept images of up to 5Mb in size. This is because larger images may cause your GonnaOrder store to take too much time loading and thus give your customers a bad experience.
You could use some free and simple online tools for reducing your image sizes such as https://tinypng.com/and tens of others that are available online.
Adding a logo
As we have mentioned, a store logo is part of your company’s branding and is part of your store’s identity. Further, it enhances the appearance of your store and can help customers remember you in a better way. Therefore, you should ensure that you use a unique logo image for your GonnaOrder store.
To add a logo to your store, head over to the store settings and under the Details tab, scroll down to Store Images and click Change Store Logo.
Browse your images from the gallery and click Open after choosing your image. Click Save to set the image as your store’s logo.