Offers are the products you will put in our store. You can reach your customers with your products as offers in our store. After successfully creating categories, you can create offers under those categories. For example, Breakfast (Category) -> Garlic Bread (Offer), Lunch (Category) -> Pizza (Offer), Ice cream (Category) -> Vanilla Ice cream large (offer), etc.
One best part about adding GonnaOrder as your sales facilitator is that, GonnaOrder doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of Orders that you create. Isn’t that great? Now, let’s look at managing the orders.
On This Page
Add an Offer
- Click on the name of the category under which you want to add an offer and click on Add Offer. After that, you can start creating your order under that category by providing some information.
- Add a Name to your offer. If your order name is short and self-explanatory then you have chances of receiving more orders for this offer.
- Add a short Description to your offer. This short description should further clarify your product so the customers briefly understand what they are ordering.
- You can add a long Description to your offer. Though this is an optional field, you should take the benefit of this and provide information about your offer. Especially, customers will find it useful if you are introducing a new type of offer.
- Add a Price to your offer.
To learn more about Price see “Prices and Discounts”.
- You can add a discount to your offer while creating your product. You are also allowed to add a discount when you want to edit an offer.
You can offer discount on the offer in three ways
– Monetary Discount(Flat Discount): You can provide discounts on the price amount of offer. Example: 5$, 10$, 15$
– Percentile discount:You can provide discounts on the percentage of the offered price. Example: 5 % , 10 %, 15 %
– No discount at all.
The initial selection for discount will be “No Discount” as default by the system.
To learn more about Discounts see “Prices and Discounts”.
- Choose to mark the offer as Sellable or not. If you are not ready to sell your offers immediately, or want to finalize some changes in the offer, you can toggle the Sellable button to No. When your Sellable button on the offer is toggled to Yes, it will be displayed and ready for your customers to make an order.
(To learn more about marking sellable or not sellable see “Marking Items”
- You can add Time Restriction to your offer. Adding time restriction to your offer will restrict your customers to offer that order during the restricted time.
(To learn more about Time Restrictions “Marking Items”
Now, click Save to add the offer to your store. Please note that if your Sellable button is toggled to Yes, your product can be ordered by your customers.
Preview an Offer
- To preview an offer created, Click on Share & Preview in the catalog overview screen.
- Then click on Share & Preview Link.
This is how the offers are shown in the store.
Update an Offer
- To update a specific offer click on the name of that category in which the offer is placed and then click Edit.
Edit the specific field you want to modify and click Save.
Delete an Offer
- To delete a specific offer click on the name of that category in which the offer is placed and then click Edit.
- Now, click Delete at the bottom right corner of the page. Here will be a good point to think if you really want to delete the offer or simply marking it as not sellable will meet your purpose.
- When you are absolutely sure that you want to delete the offer then click OK on the confirmation message. This will remove the offer from your store and your dashboard.