Statistics section provides you the complete and detailed insight on your store.
On This Page
Trial Limitation Information
For stores in free trial mode that have not purchased a subscription, there is a limit of 50 menu viewings per month or 50 total number of orders per month. The statistics section allows you to track your usage of the application when in free trial mode.
Statistics time frame
You can view statistics for a period of up to 12 months based on the selection using ‘From’ and ‘To’ dates. By default, the period of the last 6 months is selected
For all the items in the statistics
- The results are shown graphically per month. This will help you analyse your monthly orders, and make comparison between the last month and the previous month. You can also set your targets based on this monthly charts.
- For those who want to go deep diving in the data, you can find them in tabular format. The results are shown in table format with a row per month.
Number of Orders
The statistics section shows the orders in different statuses. Below the screenshot you will find the index of the statuses.
- Submitted – Orders that have been sent by the customer but haven’t been opened yet by the store owner or appointed user in the order dashboard.
- Received – Orders that have been opened by the user in the order dashboard.
- Closed – Orders that have been completed and have been marked as closed.
- Cancelled – Orders that have been rejected and have been marked as Rejected.
Total number of Orders are shown at the top left tab, followed by Menu Viewings and Order Value.
For further explanation of the different order statuses see help on Orders
Number of Menu Viewings
Menu Viewings tab shows the number of customers who have used the application to explore the menu of your store but without placing an order. Every visitor is counted once for every visit to the site for the same day from the same device.
- User visits twice using same device on the same day is counted as one. A user views the website and returns from the same device after 1 hour and doesn’t place an order. This is counted as one menu viewing as it comes from the same device and it is for the same day
- User visits the website and places an order is not counted as Menu Viewing. A user views the website and places an order. This is not counted as a menu viewing but as an order
- User visits website using different device on the same day is counted as two viewings. A user views the website from his mobile phone and then views it after a minute from a tablet and doesn’t place an order. This is counted as 2 menu viewings as it involves different devices
- User visits website on two different days without placing order is counted as two viewings. A user views the website without placing an order and returns after 2 days without placing an order. This is counted as 2 menu viewings as it occurs on 2 different days
The Order Value tab displays statistics on the total value of the orders that are placed via GonnaOrder.
- The order value will be displayed for a month unless you use the filters.
- If you allowed online payments, this tab also displays how much of this value has been paid by customers online.
- You will also find the statistics on the orders of your store which were not paid marked as Total Non Paid.
If you would like to request for more statistics about your store, we’re open to suggestions. Please contact us through the contact form.