We understand that you want to feel secure about your business and personal information online. We assure you that your details are safe with us and we are also GDPR compliant.
In case you forgot your password or want to update it regularly, you can update it using the information given here. We also recommend changing your password every 3 to 6 months.
On This Page
Reset your Password
You can reset your password if you lost or forget your password.
- To reset your Password click on your Forget password link on your login screen.
- Enter your registered email address and click Submit.
- You will shortly receive an email to Reset your password. Open email & click on reset your password.
- You will be redirected to Update Password screen. Enter your new password and confirm it by retyping it, then click Update.
Update your Password
You can update your password any time if you want to increase the security of your account.
- To update your Password click on your Email shown on top right corner of your account overview screen.
- Then click Change Password option from the dropdown menu.
- Add your current password and your new password, then retype the new password to confirm the password and click on the Change Password.