Your password secures your GonnaOrder account, your personal information and your stores. There are various reasons why you may want to change your password and GonnaOrder makes it easy for you regardless of the security concern at hand. Also, you may want to create a password for your account if you registered using either Google, Facebook or Apple ID.
On This Page
- Create a password for your GonnaOrder account
- Update your GonnaOrder account password
- Reset a forgotten password
Create a password for your GonnaOrder account
Even though you may register with and login with your social accounts, there are various reasons why you may and should create a password for your GonnaOrder account. One key reason is that we have a dedicated, automatic order printing application which you need an email and a password to use. Having a password for your GonnaOrder may also help if you ever get locked out of your social account.
Follow the steps described below to create a password for your GonnaOrder account (only applies if you registered with a social account):
- Login to GonnaOrder with your social account
- Find your email address on the upper right part of GonnaOrder dashboard and click on it to bring up a drop down menu
- Click on the Create password menu entry to bring up the password creation form
- On the password creation form, type and confirm your password. After ensuring that you have entered the right, easy to remember password, click on the Create password button to save your password.
A secure password should be at least 8 characters long. It is also important that you mix letters, numbers and special characters while ensuring it is easy for you to remember. Once done, you will be able to login with either your social account or by supplying your email address and a password. You will also be able to reset your password using your email address if you ever forget.
Update your GonnaOrder account password
You can update your password any time to increase the security of your information, your stores or the store you manage or if you suspect that someone may be having your credentials.
Follow these steps to update your password:
- Login to your GonnaOrder account using your email address and a password or your social accounts
- While on your account dashboard, click on your email address towards the upper right part of the screen to bring up the account management menu.
- Find and click on the Change Password option from the dropdown menu
- Enter your current password to prove that you are making the change intentionally and then type and repeat the new password. Click on the Change Password button to update your password.
Notice that a password can have between 8 and 100 characters, but must not contain spaces.
Reset a forgotten password
You can reset your password if you lose or forget it. However, you must remember and have access to the email account associated with the GonnaOrder account whose password is forgotten or lost. This helps us deter malicious people from pretending to be you and taking over your account. In that regard, we advise you to keep both your email account and GonnaOrder account passwords secret.
Follow these steps to reset your account password:
- Go to www.gonnaorder.com/login and click Forgot password
- Submit the email address associated with your account. This can be the email you used to create your GonnaOrder account, the email account associated with your Facebook or your Google account address. The password reset link will only be sent if the email address submitted is associated with GonnaOrder account.
- Login to your email account, find the reset password email from GonnaOrder and click on reset your password link. If the email does not arrive in about two minutes, please check your spam folder
- The password reset link will take you to a new page where you must enter and confirm your new password. Click on the Update button to save the changes to your account. Remember that your password can have between 8 and 100 characters, but must not contain spaces.
After following the processes described in this page, you should be able to log in to your account with a password. Once again we encourage you to keep your GonnaOrder password secure and never share with anyone, unless it is very necessary.